Fish Pond Products is now a provider of the Microbe-Lift products including Microbe-Lift/ PL the most requested beneficial bacteria by brand name because of its proven superior performance. Microbe-Lift has unmatched technology, reliability and performance. With four easy steps you can achieve:
- Assured Water Quality (Clean, Clear and Non-Toxic)
- Ammonia Control (Stable Nitrification)
- Stable pH Control to eliminate Pond Crash
- Reduction in Nitrate (A Green Water Causing Nutrient)
Microbe-Lift/ PL and Microbe-Lift Nite-Out II provides the only natural pond treatment program to cycle and balance your pond fast using safe, microbial, non-chemical biological process which naturally; controls and eliminates waste organic matter, enhances water quality and reduces and controls toxic ammonia, nitrite and nitrate.
Use MICROBE-LIFT/ PL anytime your pond water is not as clear as you’d like, the temperature is over 45 Fahrenheit (8 Celsius), there is sediment buildup on the bottom of your pond or your pond is not cycling.
MICROBE-LIFT/ PL balances your pond’s ecosystem by establishing all natural biological processes required to: keep water clear and clean; reduce or eliminate organic sludge buildup; and seed your filter.
MICROBE-LIFT/ PL does the work of 3-4 competitive products.
MICROBE-LIFT/ PL is safe if pets drink out of a pond with PL.
MICROBE-LIFT/ PL is specially Formulated for Decorative Fish Ponds, Lagoons & Smaller Water Features
- Creates a cleaner environment for your pond, promoting faster fish growth
- Reduces ammonia nitrogen levels
- Dissolves away organic sludge
- Seeds and maintains biological filters
- Significantly reduces noxious odors caused by dead algae, fish fecal matter and urine
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide, which creates strong, offensive odors
- Reduces biological oxygen demand (B.O.D.)
- Reduces buildup of bird droppings, fish feed and dead leaves
- Breaks down dead algae
- Improves dissolved oxygen levels
- Contains photosynthetic bacteria which reduces cloudy water by promoting flocculation and settling of organic and inorganic particles
- Effective over a wide range of pH conditions
- Can be used at 45 oF