Fish Pond Products is now a provider of Microbe-Lift products including Microbe-Lift/ PL. This is the most requested beneficial bacteria by brand name because of its proven superior performance. Microbe-Lift has unmatched technology, reliability and performance. So as a result of this you can achieve:
- Assured Water Quality (Clean, Clear and Non-Toxic)
- Ammonia Control (Stable Nitrification)
- Stable pH Control to eliminate Pond Crash
- Reduction in Nitrate (A Green Water Causing Nutrient)
Microbe-Lift/ PL and Microbe-Lift Nite-Out II provide the only natural pond treatment program to cycle and balance your pond fast. They use safe, microbial, non-chemical biological processes. Therefore these naturally control and eliminate waste organic matter, enhance water quality and reduce and control toxic ammonia, nitrite and nitrate.
Use MICROBE-LIFT/ PL anytime your pond water is not as clear as you’d like and the temperature is over 45 Fahrenheit (8 Celsius). If you have sediment buildup on the bottom of your pond or your pond is not cycling use MICROBE-LIFT/ PL .
MICROBE-LIFT/ PL balances your pond’s ecosystem by establishing all natural biological processes. Consequently it will keep water clear and clean, reduce or eliminate organic sludge buildup and seed your filter.
- Is safe if pets drink out of a pond with PL.
- Does the work of 3-4 competitive products
- Creates a cleaner environment for your pond, promoting faster fish growth
- Is specially Formulated for Decorative Fish Ponds, Lagoons & Smaller Water Features
- Reduces ammonia nitrogen levels
- Dissolves away organic sludge
- Seeds and maintains biological filters
- Significantly reduces noxious odors caused by dead algae, fish fecal matter and urine
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide, which creates strong, offensive odors
- Reduces biological oxygen demand (B.O.D.)
- Breaks down dead algae
- Reduces buildup of bird droppings, fish feed and dead leaves
- Improves dissolved oxygen levels
- Contains photosynthetic bacteria which reduces cloudy water by promoting flocculation and settling of organic and inorganic particles
- Effective over a wide range of pH conditions
- Can be used at 45 oF